FullStop Brands ltd trading as Lighthouse
Registered company address: Unit 13, De Beauvoir Block, 92 - 96 De Beauvoir Block, N1 4EN
Registered company number: 08467905
VAT number: 225231642
FullStop Brands Ltd (the “Company”) proposes the following statement of company's objects which incorporates the B-Corp UK Requirement.
Statement of Company’s objects:
(1) The objects of the Company are to promote the success of the Company;\
(i) for the benefit of its members as a whole; and
(ii) through its business and operations, to have a material positive impact on (a) society and (b) the environment, taken as a whole.
(2) A Director must act in the way he or she considers, in good faith, most likely to promote the success of the Company in achieving the objects set out in paragraph (1) above, and in doing so shall have regard (amongst other matters) to:
the likely consequences of any decision of the Directors in the long term and the impact any such decision may have on any affected stakeholders,
the interests in the Company’s employees,
the need to foster Company’s business relationships with suppliers, customers, and others,
the impact of the Company’s operations on the community and the environment and on affected stakeholders,
the desirability of the Company maintaining a reputation for high standards of business conduct and the impact this has on affected stakeholders, and
the need to act fairly as between members of the Company,
(together, the matters referred to above shall be defined for the purpose of this Article as the “Stakeholder Interests” and each a “ Stakeholder Interest”).
(3) For the purposes of a Director’s duty to act in a way he or she considers, in good faith, most likely to promote the success of the Company, a Director should not be required to regard the benefit of any particular Stakeholder Interest as more important than any other.
(4) Nothing in this Article express or implied, is intended to or shall create or grant any right or any cause of action to, by or for any person (other than the Company).
(5) The Directors of the Company shall, for each financial year of the Company, prepare and circulate to its members an impact report . The impact report shall contain a balanced and comprehensive analysis of the impact the Company's business has had, in a manner proportionate to the size and complexity of the business. The impact report shall contain such detail as is necessary to enable the members to have an understanding of the way in which the Company has promoted its success for the benefit of its members as a whole and, though its business and operations, sought to have a material positive impact on society and the environment, taken as a whole. If the Company is also required to prepare a strategic report under the Companies Act 2006, the Company may choose to publish the impact report as part of its strategic report and in accordance with the requirements applying to the strategic report.